My Slideshow

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changing

I know it had a chinese saying..
Moon will change round and idendity of a person will change too...
I think.. the anyone in this world will change too...
who say he/she will not change when he/she is a baby until the time die??
NO! It's impossible!!!
A person..
will grow.. baby changed into child.. young person.. adult.. middle-age and old..
will fat or thin..
the hair will be long or short being cut.. curve or straight being chemical process..
nail will grow..
the skin colour will turn into darkness or whiteness...
will have more knowledge being learning...
All of this call CHANGING.. is it?? It still exist so so so many changing..
but..
Is it changing is an accusation???
I don't think so...
I think i will get a answer : IMPOSSIBLE while I'm asking this question to anyone..
But it had somebody think changing is an accusation!!!!
What the damp answer??!!!!!
WTF!!
What was inside their brain??
Is it rubbish or SHIT ?!!
F***!!!


END

No comments:

Post a Comment