My Slideshow

Friday, July 30, 2010

♥In The Near Future♥

Monday(26.07.2010)-

This is the second day of the week...
And also the first day of school day of the week.

Same as the pacific, I went school at 12.30 p.m.
I'm forgot it! The KH's teacher had order us to draw two pieces of picture.
I just SMS yeong yee and asked her about the homework.
Then, i had draw as fast as I can.
It was a ugly picture!

Today, our school had a assembly at the big hall.

In the assembly, I knew that it was a engineering outside the road of school.

Gate A will close today. The students had to use Gate B or Gate C to go through outside.
So, I had call my aunt and ask her parking at Gate C to wait for us.


Tuesday(27.07.2010)-

I'm very boring this morning!

And didn't any homework.

Therefore, I seach some pictures and shared with you.
Just enjoyed it.



This was a cutie picture.
The bed was very special.



This was a special roof design.
It was lighted purple light in the small cupboard.
I like it..^^


Wao~~!
It was a dreamy!
A very big house.



Haha~
A special shower nozzle.
A bit like lamp design.

A feels like ancient times. Holiday paradise.



A beautiful swimming pool!
I think I will very enjoy when I am swimming in the pool.
And also a bask under the sun.


Abraham's bosom feels.



A beautiful island!
I think i will be mad if I am live inside.





If that a stairsway or a water current?









It was a nice feels when I'm taking my breakfast there.
At the same time had a great bask!





@.@ ??
A queer design.
Just like a shell.









PINK WORLD here...! ^^







Just like a princess room.
But I think it was too small for princess.
But to me, I'm very fulfil as I had a dreamy room like this.










Wednesday(28.07.2010)-

As usual, I enjoyed the time with friends and studying.
At the last period, I went to washroom.
On the way, I meet a military discipline.
I am very manners and pay respects to her.
Unluckily, she scolded me and said my hair was foul.
She also emphasizes saying, if I didn't clip tomorrow, she will cut my hair.


Thursday(29.07.2010)-

Woowoo....
I had to became a good students.
I had to clip my hair... T.T


Friday(30.07.2010)-

I was sick and absent today.
I am headache.
I rest at home.
I had take a nap and a nap.
7.30 p.m. , I went tuition centre.

I think i can't sleep well this night.
But, it was incorrect.


No comments:

Post a Comment